After taking the first two games against the New York Mets the St. Louis Cardinals dropped the second two to split the series. It was a disappointing series to say the least. They’ve split the first two games in Chicago and look to take the rubber match tonight. Here’s a look at what the Redbird Daily crew had to say this past week.
- Colin thinks that Adam Wainwright may have turned a corner on his season.
- Adam claims that the team is missing the key pieces.
- Dan recaps a conversation of some old, wise men dissecting the Cardinals at a Diner.
- Adam believes that Tommy Pham has reached the level of being a star.
- Dan is not a fan of the “Best Fans in Baseball” title being used as an insult and says it needs to end.
- Clay checks in on the trade deadline and Matt Carpenter‘s comments in his weekly Buy or Sell piece.
- Adam breaks down why we may not want to get too excited about what John Brebbia is doing.
- Kyle tells you everything you need to know about newly acquired prospect Tyler O’Neill.
- Kyle also unveils his weekly prospect awards.
- Colin responds to the twitter angst and defends Matt Carpenter.
Be sure to follow us on twitter Follow @RedbirdDaily